Jon Gillardi was born and raised in the Bronx, New York, and has more than 30+ years of experience in high-end financial sales and the network marketing industry. Starting in network marketing at the age of 19, Jon is a top industry earner and has built organizations of 500,000+ people in more than 70 countries that are responsible for over $100's of million in sales.
A sought-after speaker, trainer, consultant and now author, Jon has been a company owner, top distributor and consultant for many large companies. Jon is also a sought-after guest and has appeared on many daytime television talk shows, such as Geraldo and Gordon Elliot, as well as hundreds of weekly radio shows and has been featured in People magazine due to his losing over 500 pounds. At one time Jon weighed a massive 652 pounds at only 5’6” tall and had an 88-inch waist. Jon was also the national spokesperson for stomach stapling/gastric bypass in the late 1990s. Prior to his now many years of successful marketing experience, Jon was at 20 the youngest sales manager in the history of The Prudential, a 100-year old, Fortune 100 financial firm—a record that still stands today and Awarded to him in many years ago in Fort Lauderdale, FL at Prudential’s Leadership event.
This dynamic speaker has been passionate about helping people since the 1980s when he was in his teens. Now, by combining his world-class skills and success in social media as well as sales, Internet marketing, coaching and leadership training, he can provide mentoring, national broadcasts, events, tools, training, consulting and leadership to entire companies and network marketing organizations to bring them success.
“I Mastered Failure But Look At Me Now” Feature Co-Authors -Johnny Wimbrey (From the HOOD to Doing Good), Jack Canfield (Chicken Soup for The Soul), Jim Rohn and a Forward by Les Brown.
What Are Others Saying About "Jon Gillardi - I Mastered Failure But Look At Me Now"
"Jon is an amazing man with a story to tell that will touch your heart. He has overcome adversity is so many different areas of his life. It would have been easy for him to have given up and stayed down, but his constant refusal to stay down has catapulted him into a league of success all of his own."
Johnny Wimbrey - Motivational speaker and best-selling author of the best-selling book "From the HOOD to Doing Good" Awesome Feature Here
Here is EXACTLY What Is Included Table of Contents
1. Your Past Does Not Equal Your Future! - Johnny Wimbrey
2. He Lost It All to Lose It All - Jonathan Gillardi
3. The Only Way Through Is Through - Jordan Varley
4. An Interview with Jack Canfield - Jack Canfield
5. Spectators - Matt Matthews
6. Survival of the Fittest - Mattie Meacham
7. Personal Development 101 - CJ Peterson
8. No Pain, No Gain - Carlos Rogers
9. The Statue Within - Linda Nesberg
10. I Qualify Myself - Shelley Blanzy
11. A Hard Life - Ajayé Carter
12. Destined for Success - Margarita Kilili
13. The Journey - James Lee
14. Ultimate Living through Sacrificial Giving - Lauren Escobar-Haskins
15. My Life Story: Strong, Confident and Persistent - Shan McLendon
16. Conquering the Cycle of Abuse - Esther Fontaine
17. Stepping Out on Faith - Michael Parker
18. A Recipe for Happiness - Diane Popowich
19. Defining Moments - Jim Rohn
20. An Ordinary Guy with a Strong Enough Why - Oz Koren
In all 20 Amazing Authors
Including Some of The All-Time Legends of Our Time